Posts by category
- Category: Admin EN
- Category: Jobs EN
- Category: News EN
- Stanleybet to take part to World GES Summit 2016 in Barcelona
- Real-time award of Italian Lotto concession to Lottomatica in spite of pending judical challenge
- Stanleybet will take part to gaming fair Enada Primavera 2016
- Belgium: Competition Authority inflicts National Lottery €1,2M fine for anticompetitive conduct after Stanleybet complaint. Italy: Stanley ready to challenge Gtech Lottomatica Lotto Monopoly.
- Stanleybet Back in Town
- European Commission opens new gambling infringement cases: Legal clarification still needed but are some Member States more equal than others?
- Gambling in the Internal Market: EP Report puts high expectations for the European Commission to enforce EU law in the sector
- Sixth “Stanley ruling” delivered by ECJ bound to sink Greek gambling monopoly
- CJEU OPAP S.A. ruling: Stanleybet calls for European Commission to pursue Greek infringement cases
- The European Commission needs to pursue infringement cases on gambling by the end of term.
- Stanleybet and Belgian offline betting operators challenge the new exclusive betting licence designated to the Belgian National Lottery
- Stanleybet appeals to the European Commission for Italy