REPORTS TO: Head of Online
SALARY: Dependent on experience
We are looking for a creative digital designer with an exceptional eye for detail, ability to produce attractive and innovative concepts that inspire our users and are ready to become part of a vocal and collaborative design team.
Designing things that are functional in the online world is a necessity; you will be supporting the Online and Marketing team with their marketing campaigns, producing marketing assets of quality and to brief.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- You will generate original product and promotional creative designs for the Italian and Belgian market
- Help deliver world-class promotions and Acquisition, Conversion and retention interventions
- The ability to present and discuss your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental online principles
- Supporting the Marketing and Online teams with their marketing assets.
- Deliver digital design solutions that work responsively across devices.
- Contributing to internal design discussions and sparking fresh ideas.
- Ability to work across multiple projects at one time.
- Collaborating with technical teams to ensure feasibility of ideas.
- Presenting work to internal teams and clients.
- Excellent time management and communication with project and account managers.
- Be a team player, experienced working within an agile environment.
- Be fully committed to Living the Stanleybet Values and acts as a role model by building mutual accountability for meeting business and individual objectives.
- Be a positive influence in the business, enabling cross department projects and assisting the business in bringing the overall vision and strategy to fruition.
Qualification and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent; postsecondary education recommended.
- An advantage to have Graphic Multimedia qualifications.
- Experience in software, app or web design.
- Strong portfolio.
- Experience using design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to establish positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business as well as external partners.
- Resilient, approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced European environment.
- Ability to operate as a team player, with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Always operates with the highest levels of honesty, integrity and fidelity, acting in the best interest of the business at all times.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard whilst under pressure.
- Good knowledge of casino and sport at all levels.
- Understanding of the online gaming industry.
- The ability to work to clear deadlines but also to work independently.
- The ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets.
- Non-essential but desirable
o Comfortable working on an in-house CMS.
o Office suite: Excel (Pivots), PowerPoint, Word
- Great communication skills and the drive to help others in the team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Broad interest in a variety of fields.
- Fast learner with enquiring mind.
- A good human being, with an entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
An idea of what makes a successful Creative Designer at Stanleybet: