REPORTS TO: Head of Gaming Products
SALARY: € 20,000 – € 25,000 (dependent on experience)
Are you looking to step up your gaming career? Do you want to learn how to work with a variety of gaming products for a leading Brand, that trades in more than five Countries across Europe?
We are looking for a positive team player who will support the everyday activities of the Online Products Department, covering several aspects of the business such as monitoring, analysis, issues-handling, integrations and products enhancements and will report directly into the Head of Products.
Who we are looking for
This role calls out for an individual with great problem-solving and analytical skills who works well under pressure and wants to improve his understanding of the iGaming business. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and improve your knowledge and skills, while contributing to the success of an established brand, this is the job you’ve been looking for.
Your daily focus will be ensuring all products and services are working correctly and to liaise with internal and external providers to spot and fix any arising issues. Your overall focus is ensuring the smooth working and integration of current and future products.
- Support internal and external Teams on daily front and back-end issues
- Maintain and improve the relationship with our platform providers
- Manage all Back Office contingencies and critical points
- Actively individuate any back office NFR to accommodate the business needs
- Support all Casino and Sportsbook-related projects, with a focus on integrations
- Draft weekly Reports and Analysis on all Online products and channels
- Draft comparisons on market competitors and operations
- Support customers segmentation and VIP clusters through product analysis
- Assist with various related tasks, as directed by the Head of Product
Requirements (knowledge, attributes, skills and experience)
- At least 3 years of experience as Account Executive or CS Agent for a B2C Sportsbook and Casino Brand
- Highly structured and the ability to deliver top quality work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to execute all aspects of a project from a conception to completion
- Ability and flexibility to work well under tight deadlines
- Strong passion for iGaming with an analytical attitude
- Top level Excel skills
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- English language
- Italian or Spanish language
- Knowledge and understanding of the Online Casino&Sportsbook industry
- Degree in Economics or Business Analysis