REPORTS TO: Head of Online
SALARY: Dependent on experience
As the Italian Affiliate manager for the Stanleybet casino and Sport products, you are responsible for the Italian Market, to work with our team and be responsible for all acquisition activities across all channels for STANLEYBET, by forging lasting relationships with Affiliates, which will result in bottom line growth in retained value.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acquire new partners to grow the online affiliate pool.
- Manage all the existing affiliates (Online and Retail), ensuring campaigns are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
- Work with Retail Area Managers to find the best acquisition solutions for Retail affiliate partners.
- Analyze campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- Manage the affiliate budget including commission and budget spend.
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns.
- Implement affiliate-marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blog, etc to increase revenue targets.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Deliver affiliate-marketing reports to senior management.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme.
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering player registration volume.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
- Handle ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing materials.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
- Create and implement marketing strategies aimed at gaining the response from potential affiliates.
- Handle day-to-day communication with members and provide appropriate customer support.
- Provide incentives to top-performing affiliates to assist them in maximizing their efforts.
- Continuously address key financial targets BY CHANNEL as defined by the business in the positions’ KPI’s – such as:
o Registrations and conversions in Retail and Online.
o Bonus spend.
o Revenue generated by acquisition source/campaign.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Italian online affiliates markets.
- A good understanding of the Italian Retail affiliates markets would be a plus.
- Strong team management and partnership management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
- Effective sales and negotiation skills.
- Driven and results-orientated.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- A good understanding of online tracking technology and segmentation.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of casino and sport at all levels.
- Understanding of the online gaming industry.
- The ability to work to clear deadlines but also to work independently.
- The ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets.
- Non-essential but desirable
o Comfortable working on an in-house CMS.
o Highly numerate.
o Office suite: Excel (Pivots), PowerPoint, Word
- Working knowledge on Affiliate marketing tools such as SEMRUSH.
- Be interested in and understand the various types of online gaming activities in the iGaming sector (poker, casino, sportsbook etc.).
- Perform new customer acquisition through research, referrals, networking, cold calling, data feeds and emails.
- Set marketing and sales goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Develop business strategies to improve affiliate program.
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Organize and coordinate trade shows and other promotional activities required to maximize affiliate relationships and acquisitions.
- Work with management team to execute and close new affiliate deals.
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent; postsecondary education recommended
- Great communication skills and the drive to help others in the team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Broad interest in a variety of fields.
- Fast learner with enquiring mind.
- A good human being, with an entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
An idea of what makes a successful Italian Affiliate manager at Stanleybet: