REPORTS TO: Head of Online
SALARY: Dependent on experience
As a Conversion Optimization Specialist at Stanleybet, you will be responsible for managing, testing and implementing conversion points in the marketing funnel. You are responsible for the Italian and Belgium Markets, working with the retention and acquisition teams and be responsible for all conversion activities across all channels for STANLEYBET.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel.
- Planning and owning an ongoing roadmap to optimize onsite user journeys, to improve 1st deposits.
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of CTAs
- Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media, in order to optimize each conversion path
- Optimize our marketing’s conversion paths
- Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team
- Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate
- Increase funnel marketing efficiencies
- Continuously address key financial targets BY CHANNEL as defined by the business in the positions’ KPI’s – such as:
o Registrations and conversions in Retail and Online.
o Bonus spend.
o Revenue generated by acquisition source/campaign.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Italian online markets.
- A good understanding of the Italian Retail markets would be a plus.
- Strong team management and partnership management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
- Driven and results-orientated.
- A good understanding of online tracking technology and segmentation.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge of casino and sport at all levels.
- Understanding of the online gaming industry.
- The ability to work to clear deadlines but also to work independently.
- The ability to work quickly and to agreed daily targets.
- Non-essential but desirable:
o Fluent Italian and/or English.
o Comfortable working on an in-house CMS.
o Highly numerate.
o Office suite: Excel (Pivots), PowerPoint, Word
- Perform new customer conversion through research and the use of all communication channels: Call center, SMS, social media, emails, etc.
- Set deposit conversion goals to achieve revenue growth.
- Maintain open communication with all departments on the day-to-day issues.
- Stay current with trends in conversion marketing and identify new opportunities.
- Communicate with the retention department regarding upcoming promotions and conversion optimization opportunities.
- Working experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics.
- Proficient using smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High school diploma or equivalent; postsecondary education recommended
- Great communication skills and the drive to help others in the team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Broad interest in a variety of fields.
- Fast learner with enquiring mind.
- A good human being, with an entrepreneurial spirit and personal motivation!
An idea of what makes a successful Italian Affiliate manager at Stanleybet: